At Trinity we strive to use the gifts and talents that God has blessed us with.
To help you get plugged in to a ministry, we have compiled our ‘5 Most Wanted’ volunteer opportunities below:
1. Chair Team: We’re looking for one more chair team to set up chairs for Sunday mornings. Each chair team is put into a six-week schedule. Training is available and set up days are flexible. Call the church office at 231-796-2600 or email Pastor Angell at email@example.com.
2. Powerhouse Small Group Leader: Follower of Jesus who is faithfully living a consistent and godly lifestyle. Has a love for students and desire to see them grow in their walk with God, and he/she is committed to pray for every student in their small group. Facilitates relationship building among the group and discussion around topic being taught. Must be available Sunday evenings from 4:30-8pm.
3. Worship Ministries: Currently we have some major needs for the Fall that include Drummers, Sound Techs and Media Techs. For Sound and Media there is NO experience necessary. We will train you. All you need is a willing heart, a desire to serve behind the scenes and the ability to work hard at being a critical member of the worship arts ministry of Trinity. Please contact Worship Pastor Scott Barger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-250-9975.
4. Pier 17 Program Assistant (Trinity Kids): An individual called to this role would be a follower of Christ, be seeking to live empowered by the Holy Spirit, embrace the value of teaching and equipping children, be willing to lead teens and adults, and have basic computer skills. The Program Assistant would coordinate the Pier 17 ministry teams, create and manage the Sunday morning Pier 17 schedule, and collaborate with the Trinity Kids Director to create and facilitate the Pier 17 program. Approximately 2-3 hours per week should be set aside for this key role. Training for this role is available October-December with start date set for January 2017. Please pray and consider if this might be you!
5. Coffee and Cookie Team: Someone to come in one Sunday a month in the a.m. before service to make coffee, prepare refreshments, set up the carts in the hallway, and clean up after first service. Training is provided for kitchen approval and how to prepare the refreshments.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please sign up and let us know: