Job Opportunities at Trinity
To view position details, click on the title.
Communications Ministry Assistant
The Ministry Assistant is a non-exempt, 25-28 hour part-time position with responsibilities of supporting Trinity Fellowship ministries by overseeing connections, publications and database management.
Reports to: Pastor John Angell
Other Relationships: Office and Ministry Staff
Meet weekly with the Ministry Staff at either tactical, strategic or offsite meetings. Meet
weekly with the Office Staff to provide Ministry Staff updates. Meet monthly with Pastor Angell for ongoing 3C support.
- Trinity Fellowship member or moving toward membership.
- Embraces the vision and values of Trinity Fellowship.
- People oriented with a gift of administration.
- Connections: Oversee volunteers delivering Sunday morning experiences for members and guests.
- Communications: Oversee announcements and publications through various platforms and social media.
- Database: Manage the church database to provide member information and reports.
Details of Responsibilities:
- Recruit and train volunteers to deliver warm Sunday morning experiences.
- Provide guest preparations and follow-up.
- Support the ushers, greeters, information desk and ERT on Sunday mornings.
- Maintain and update communication platforms and mediums, e.g., church banners, website, social media, Trinity app, newsletter.
- Work with Trinity’s Webmaster for delivering creative and up to date information.
- Over time become an expert on Trinity’s database software.
- Train church staff on specific parts of the database.
- Keep up to date with system updates and changes.
- Run reports and analytics for various church ministries.